1. Networking and educational opportunities from local, state, and national organizations that include access to professional development, specialized training, communications, materials, services, and new programs that are crucial to the clients you serve.
2. Facilitation, templates, relationships, best practices, and tool kits for such statewide programs as Bank On Florida, Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA), and others.
3. Train the Trainer classes brought to your area, for free, to boost the number of certified financial trainers available to your clients.
4. Posting your services on the FPP website and its affiliated sites such as www.FreeFLTaxSites.org, BankOnFL.org, and future planned sites.
5. Advocacy efforts with unified voice of more than 500 organizations about policy issues selected by the affiliates themselves.